Friday, September 5, 2014

I Just Joined AppSumo - Awesome!

On my way to the first million, one of my milestones, or first targets is to make 1,000 bucks a month.
I have sold a few things online before, from T-shirts to fine art and graphics.
But not consistently.
This step is a self-motivator to kick myself in the ass and get going.
I was thinking of just following the steps in Noah Kagan's blogpost on Tim Ferriss' Fourhourworkweek blog.
I love making landing pages, and graphic art, so after three months of farting around I finally admitted -- I was procrastinating.
Yes the entire process is in the blogpost, so no need to buy the course right? Can do it all on my own right?
Well seems like the "for free" mentality doesn't quite work.
The 300$ spent will get me more serious and start me on my way.
Kinda proud that I made the move, at the same time embarrassed that it took me over 3 months to get over my procrastination - which is always based in FEAR!
Double Ultra plus points to Noah and Arielle for giving me the course at the old price of 300$ instead of the new current price of 45$ a month.
[monthly fees are the devil!]


No comments:

Post a Comment