Monday, October 20, 2014

This is the Last Book

This is the last book I'm going to read about getting rich ... I promise.
Because this is the last and final book I will ever need.
It is THAT good!
It brings all the others together, for right here, right now, in 2014.
If I could only have one book, I would be very hard pressed to make a decision between this one and Think and Grow Rich.
In 2014 I would choose this book over TAGR.
It's more specific, it cuts to the chase and it's a great read. I love the way MJ writes. No floral prints here: Attitude check, reality check, get on it dammit - quit fooling yourself!
TAGR is really great though, I consider it more a philosophy of success, a self-improvement book, and very motivational too. 
But The Millionaire Fastlane is exactly what we need right now, and it gets into specifics.
TAGR = A book for a better life in general.
Millionair Fastlane = How to actually get rich now, in this age, AND the mindset and philosophy required - no BS! And MJ helps you cut through the BS and gurus out there that are just selling you another rip-off seminar!

I promise, this is the last book I read about getting rich,
now I'm gonna go out there and f*ing do it!
(well I already am, I joined AppSumo, first step!)

Hold me accountable, I dare you!


No comments:

Post a Comment