Sunday, December 14, 2014

Validations - End of Year Summary - Accountability Review

So far so good, kinda, I would call the results mediocre.
Lessons Learned:

  • Things aren't going fast enough with the books, I will MUST have to hire ghostwriters etc. Just like I put in my presentation: RULE #1 - "I will not work in a vaccuum."
  • I am "system masturbating" STILL! Gotta stop making trellos and lists of what I should be doing etc, JUST DO IT! Stop playing and filling tools dammit!
  • This is FUN! 
  • Validating is NOT easy, it's hard work. Nothing beats hitting the streets and talking directly to customers --NOTHING!


If you help people get what they want, they'll help you get what you want.I am now monitoring how many people I help.THIS IS PIVOTAL. I can actually feel the difference in my mentality now -- and it's good!It is positive feedback for the mentality of an entrepreneur.YOU ARE WHAT YOU MEASURE


I'm behind schedule,
I declared my goals early this year, I should have started the validation phase then too, instead I wasted almost a whole year researching and defining etc. Although I am glad I got the right defininition -- NOW I GOTTA EXECUTE!

BUT! There have been a few small -albeit- late victories:
  • My "bank block" is finally lifted. 
    • I finally got a bank to handle my stocks and funded the account. I can finally start buying stock!
  • Although validating ideas can be tricky, I'm learning and getting better, now I gotta focus and validate some hardcore businesses to grow.
  • Some of my "minor" products successfully passed validation - now I gotta deliver to the customer!


FAZIT for the new year:
BE A HARDCORE EXECUTIONER, stop filling tools, and get more help, team members, subcontractors etc.
VALIDATE LIKE A MOTHER++++++ -- you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment