Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Next Goal + Motivation

I'm way behind schedule, but on track.
Filling in my product palette.
Next step, run paid advertising to my landing pages:


Finished my first REAL A-B test! Cool!

Results were black and white - excellent, kept the "good" page.

This has a two-fold effect:

Since I easily get distracted; "Acute Bells and Whistles Syndrome"...
I have to focus on actually creating stuff,
Validation phase is over! Gotta work on my airtight measurable funnels now!

But the bells and whistles distraction is still there.
Luckily, as usual, there is plenty of guidance out there.

Derek Halpern only tests his MONEY POINTS!

This makes perfect sense.

Only A-B test your:

  • Sales Email, not ALL emails in a sequence
  • Your Sales page
  • Your landing page (maybe this is an exception?) - it is the TIP of your funnel, so yes, it actually does lead directly to SALES.


Have set up Gumroad Ecommerce analytics in my Google Analytics account.

A-B tested the landing page (tip of funnel) NOW I got 2 sales pages, one with video , one more classic; just text.

Traffic from blog is not enough, so now RUN A-B Test with paid traffic to Landing page.

Gonna be fun!

The "airtight measurable funnel" is UP!
The A-B test is on and engaged,
Go!


Motivation:

"Things" aren't moving fast enough.
I can't just wait for next December and that Christmas bump to bump me over my goals.

Also, my next milestone is an Omega Speedmaster, which starts at 3,500. That means my next goal should be 35,000 -- not 10,000.

(A milestone motivational should not be more than 10% of your target $.)


Omega Speedmasters, I think I like the red one best:







No comments:

Post a Comment